What patients should be referred for oral surgery?
- Complex extractions
- Failed extractions – retained roots
- Wisdom teeth extraction
- Impacted canines that require extraction or exposure and bonding
- Supernumerary teeth
- Soft tissue lesions that could require biopsy
- Bone pathology – including cystic lesion
- Extractions due to orthodontic reasons
- Alveolar bone preservation or reconstruction for implants
- Apex surgery (apicectomy)
- Dento-alveolar trauma
- Oral cancer screening
Please complete the form below or call the practice on 0121 478 3770 to refer your patients.
Please note that all Oral Surgery referrals will be referred directly to Mr. Luis Bruzual.
If you feel there is a need for this patient to see Dr. Neil Wilson for their initial consultation please indicate in the brief history/comments box below.
How it works
It couldn’t be easier!
Your referral will be passed on to the appropriate specialist
The patient is contacted immediately with an appointment date
A confirmation letter is sent to you, the referring practitioner
Patient attends the appointment
All copies of correspondence are passed on to you, the referring practitioner