What patients should be referred for periodontal treatment?
- Patients with BPE 4, especially patients under 40 years
- Patients with persistent pocketing despite numerous visits to the hygienist
- Patients with advanced bone loss
- Crown lengthening
- Perio disease advanced for age
- Tooth hemisection/root re-section
- Suspected perio-endo lesion
- Periodontal surgery with or without regenerative techniques
- C/T/free gingival grafts
Please complete the form below or call the practice on 0121 478 3770 to refer your patients.
Please note that all Periodontic referrals will be referred directly to Dr. Monica Campos Gallego.
If you feel there is a need for this patient to see Dr. Neil Wilson for their initial consultation please indicate in the brief history/comments box below.
How it works
It couldn’t be easier!
Your referral will be passed on to the appropriate specialist
The patient is contacted immediately with an appointment date
A confirmation letter is sent to you, the referring practitioner
Patient attends the appointment
All copies of correspondence are passed on to you, the referring practitioner